Here are some WordPress plugins that I either use, like, or think look cool:
- Duplicator - The Duplicator gives WordPress administrators the ability to migrate, copy or clone a site from one location to another. The plugin also serves as a simple backup utility. The Duplicator supports both serialized and base64 serialized string replacement. If you need to move WordPress or backup WordPress this plugin can help simplify the process. For complete details visit lifeinthegrid.com.
- Page Builder - Build responsive page layouts using the widgets you know and love using this simple drag and drop page builder. Your content will accurately adapt to all mobile devices, ensuring your site is mobile-ready. Read more at SiteOrigin. I use this plugin on every single site I build, it is an icredible tool. 3 thumbs up.
- XML Sitemap & Google News feeds - This plugin dynamically creates feeds that comply with the XML Sitemap and the Google News Sitemap protocol. Multisite andPolylang compatible and there are no files created. Options can be found on Settings > Reading to control which sitemaps, which post and taxonomy types are included, how priority is calculated, who to ping and set additional robots.txt rules.
- Child Theme Configurator - EveryWordPress site should employ the use of child themes, it's just the right thing to do. This nifty little plugin cranks out a nice childe theme and has several cool options.
- WP Super Cache - A very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files.